DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian for Garrett AT Pro/Gold and Infinium Metal Detector Headphones
Free Shipping Included! DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian for Garrett AT Pro/Gold and Infinium Metal Detector Headphones by Gray Ghost at Gerson Mauri. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Gray Ghost Amphibian Headphone (pat.pend.) incorporates a number of dramatic improvements in weatherproof/submersible headphone design. It is
Features & Highlights
- Full-range volume control: One knob adjustable volume to YOURdesired level... Land or water... Blowing wind, pounding waves or any extreme condition... You will hear signals loud and clear!!
- Quality, comfort, fit and finish you expect from Gray Ghost: Once worn, you won't believe our headphones are designed for underwater use. They are as plush or more plush than most land phones. They fit snug and have soft cushions that won't slip off when encountering waves, submersing your head, or diving for treasure. Detect for hours in total comfort.
- Attention to details: We read the user forums to learn everything we could to improve and surpass the Garrett headphones. Our improvements make the detecting experience much better. Improvements like lengthening the coiled wire cord and leaving enough straight wire coming off the connector to allow clipping to the hook under Garrett's arm cuff. This feature keeps the cable out of your way, eliminates a stress point at the rear of the detector, and helps keep the cable tangle free.
- IP68 rated connector: Our connectors are manufactured to exact Garrett standard. You can connect into the Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold and Infinium metal detectors while maintaining a 100% waterproof seal. Some users are trying to cut and splice Garrett connectors to an older version of waterproof headphone. Get our quality, fully waterproof connector and protect the integrity and functionality of your Garrett metal detector.
- Radical redesign of the traditional method of waterproofing wired connections on Piezo transducers: All underwater headphones use a Piezo type "buzzer" speaker system because land use paper speakers would disintegrate after getting submerged. However, the tonality of the piezo system is unfortunately compromised due to the piezo being dampened with silicone to waterproof the connections... Actually degrading the "buzzing" action of the Piezo. We developed a waterproof "sound box" for the Piezo and the connections are internal. The Piezo will then deliver its full range of audio rivaling land use paper speakers. Our headphone takes the place of BOTH stock land headphones (that came with your detector) and the after-market Garrett "blue phones" Now you can use just one quality set of headphones for ALL your detecting needs.
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|